My Chars

Friday, July 11, 2008

355 LW, Scryer+Sha'tar, WotLK Beta

After a bit of grinding leather in Nagrand and thanks to some additional leather I was sent by a friend, I got to 355 LW and was able to make myself the Heavy Clefthoof Leggings. So now I have all 3 set items. When I get to 69 I'll enchant and gem the 3 items to be ready for level 70.

I spent I guess over 2 hours today grinding Firewing Signets, by returning them I got rep with both the Scryer and Sha'tar factions, so good use of my time there I think :) I still need more signets though and as there are none on the AH, I'll have to grind some more... sigh...

Blizzard's billing site was king enough to be working today so I managed to signup for the WotLK beta. I'm really excited about all that I've read, from mage and priest new talents to the entire DK class and I'm looking forward to testing it out. I hope I get lucky and get chosen, keeping fingers crossed :)

No comments: