My Chars

Monday, June 16, 2008

Goodbye Azeroth, Hello Outlands

Solidd has reached level 60 and is heading to Outlands. Except for returning a couple of quests marked "complete" I don't plan to do any more traveling in the Old World, unless necessary.

I did want to get to 60 in order to make it easier and faster for me when starting in Outlands, but now that I hit my (admittedly arbitrary) mark I would much rather continue in Outlands, where the quests I think are much better.

Hopefully I will be able to gear up from quests in Outland well enough to tank a normal Ramparts run, if I manage to get a group for that. If I do it will be my first real tanking experience.

All in all it has been pretty easy and fast to level to 60, the reduction in required XP/level and the increase in XP/quest has really made a difference. I guess I will miss it now that I will start the leveling process from 60 to 70. On the other hand the well organized structure of Outland quests and the smaller areas to cover should make it easier. Also I already have my epic land mount, with a reduced cost thanks to my Exalted reputation with Darnassus.

Interesting times ahead :)

No comments: