My Chars

Monday, May 12, 2008

Krother the Vein Ninja

Well after 3 years of playing WoW, it has finally happened to me. I met a Vein Ninja. Well, it has happened to me before that as I was fighting a mob near a resource, another player would come and take it.

As annoying as that was, what happened today was far worse. To have this hunter, Krother, come up and start looting a vein I was in the middle of taking was... so annoying I cannot describe. I mean, there was no way he couldn't see me standing right at the vein, swinging my pick. What was even more annoying was that I had no way to stop him, thanks to Blizzard's wonderfully broken system for looting mining nodes.

I wish horrible things on Krother the Vein Ninja. May you rot in MMORPG hell for ruining an otherwise perfectly fun playing session for me :(

No comments: