My Chars

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Overview of my chars

I haven't updated for a long time about my chars, so here's a quick overview:

  • Solidstate - human mage, 70, frost. Still my main, used mostly for raiding and grinding.
  • Solidfaith - human priest, 70, Holy/Disc. Been playing a lot on this char lately, getting some nice gear and slowely working towards Kara attunment. Not in a hurry to get there... For now doing instances for fun and daily quests for money (regular quests require killing mobs which is a pain for a Holy priest).
  • Supersolid - NE hunter, 42-ish, BM. Well ofc he's BM, what do you expect for a leveling hunter? :) I haven't played him in a long while, he's kinda of on ice for now.
I have a bunch of lower-level alts but they are too low level to be worth a mention. Well that's the situation so far, probably take a while for any significant update to take place, I don't play WoW as much these days as I used to.

No comments: