My Chars

Thursday, July 10, 2008

350 LW, CoT and some other stuff

Last night I started with using all the leathers I skinned in Nagrand previously to skill up to 350 LW. Got my last recipes from the LW trainer in Shattrath and waved /bye to her. Goodbye trainer, hello faction recipes, AH and world drops :)

I took a look at the AH to see if I could find anything interesting, and saw a Heavy Clefthoof Vest being sold for about 240g bid. The time was short so I placed my bid and soon after won the vest. As I already have the boots (a friend gave them to me), all I have left to get from the set are the leggings. Based on the price for Thick Clefthoof Leather on my server (about double the price listed on wowhead) I think I made a good deal. I may have paid more than the item was worth in terms of mats but not that much, and I saved myself a fairly long grind.

Happy with the evening so far, I got on the LFG channel, for either CoT or Seth Halls. As it happens a CoT: Durnholde Keep run was what I got (as dps, the group already had a tank). The PuG was okay, tank and healer knew what they were doing and the run went smoothly. The only bummer for me was that the tanking ring dropped from the first boss but I didn't win it and the dps cloak dropped from the last boss, and again I lost the roll. Sigh...
Well at least I got to friendly status with Keepers of Time.

No comments: